'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Jump in the cab and experience what it's like to be a passenger in a Dennis RS V8 Fire Engine. After your welcome, sign on and safety briefing you'll get the chance to be a passenger with an instructor taking the wheel for approximately 20-minutes. Turn on the 'blues and twos' and hear the sirens as you're driven around in a fire fighting machine, capable of speeds of up to 80 mph with an engine that produces 200bhp.
Welcome, sign on and safety briefing
Approximately 20 minutes as a passenger in the Dennis Sabre Fire Engine
Please allow up to 1 hour at the venue.
Order a 10-month open gift voucher.
Min age 6
Max weight 18 stone
Min height 5 ft
Max height 6 ft 4
Good understanding of the English language is required for instruction purposes
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
No dogs allowed on site
Participants must be medically fit to take part
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
There may be other passengers sharing the vehicle, as well as the instructor
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. If this happens, an alternative date will be offered to you by the experience provider.
Selected weekday and weekend dates from March to September.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.