'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
In America, bigger means better, and that logic definitely applies to trucks. Don't take our word for it though, see for yourself with the American Truck Driving Experience. Your day starts with a safety briefing before 15 minutes of one-to-one driving where you'll be driving and manoeuvering the truck around a short course. All before you take to the track for a 5-minute passenger ride, giving you an entirely different perspective of the tarmac. This really is the perfect experience for any truck enthusiasts, or anyone looking to drive something out of the ordinary!
Arrival, registration and safety briefing
15 minutes one-to-one driving
5 minute passenger ride
Please allow up to 3 hours at the venue.
Please be aware these trucks are left-hand drive, have steep steps. They have several gears in different ranges and no synchromesh, therefore you have to double the clutch to change gear. It takes varying lengths of time for individuals to become accustomed to using the gear system. The Driving experience is taken from the time you enter the truck, therefore, individuals will achieve different goals during the time. You have booked a time slot not an indefinite time to become accustomed to using the gears.
Vouchers are valid for 10-months. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Minimum age: 17-years-old
A full drivers license is required and must be shown on the day of the event to participate
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
No dogs allowed on site
Participants must be medically fit to take part
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
Under 16s must be accompanied by a non-participating adult
Glasses must be worn if required for driving
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
A number of venues operate a no airhorn policy due to the track location, therefore Use of the air horn on the day will depend on your chosen venue.
These experiences are held on private property, all participants and spectators must respect the rules of the course/track and adhere to any requests of the landowners.
Please check before you book that you meet these requirements
All dates are subject to availability
Truck choice to be confirmed on the day
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Available to book on selected dates from August to October. Please book in advance to
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.