'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Be like Bond and experience 3 miles in a replica of the car made famous by 007. Once dubbed 'the most famous car in the world', the Aston Martin DB5 is synonymous with the James Bond universe, first appearing in Goldfinger in 1964. Recreated and built on a modern chassis, this recreation of the DB5 now not only looks great but is a fun and thrilling drive. Now you can follow in the footsteps of Sean Connery and drive the infinitely elegant replica DB5 for approximately 3 miles at a number of UK venues.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
3 miles driving the recreation of the Aston Martin DB5 accompanied by an instructor
Please allow up to 2-3 hours at the venue.
On the day you will be offered a 'Collision Damage Waiver' which is £25. This is optional but if it isn't taken out and you damage the vehicle you will be liable for the excess. Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car. Details of the waiver are made clear at the sign on. Sighting lap can be added for £10.
Vouchers are valid for 10-months. There is a £30 'Premium Venue Pass' upgrade fee to take this experience at either Castle Combe and Dunsfold Park. There is a £25 upgrade fee to book a weekend date at all venues for this experience. Please note availability at Perranporth, Bicester Heritage Centre and Stoneleigh will be extremely limited. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Minimum age is 17
A full drivers license is required and must be shown on the day of the event to participate
Minimum height is 4' 10"
Maximum height is 6' 6"
Maximum weight is 18 stone
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
Pre-purchased high-speed passenger rides take place in a performance car
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Selected weekend and weekdays from January to December. Dates and spaces
fill fast and are subject to availability, please book in advance to
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
3.8 / 5Based on 6 reviews over the past year
12 March 2020
The replica Db5 was better than I thought .the inside was better than I thought completely the original.
01 March 2020
Negative first, had to wait nearly hour and half for drive. shame about weather( which was not Trackday`s fault) Positive, friendly helpful staff, Aston was a dream to drive. Would recommend Trackday`s Experience.
01 March 2020
Great fun & well organised
25 February 2020
Friendly, competant staff - good choice of cars
BUT please provide a proper fenced off area (ideally with fixed seating) where spectators can view the cars starting off
24 February 2020
Goo driving experience but had to wait 2 1/2 hours in freezing cold. No shelter so luckily it wasn’t raining.