Save and drive 3 supercars on a real racing circuit before having the 2014 Radical European Champion, Andy Cummings take you for an adrenaline-fuelled ride in his Radical SR3. This is the ultimate supercar track day experience. This offer is exclusive to Trackdays.co.uk.
Castle Combe Race Circuit (Wiltshire) | Blyton Park Race Circuit (Lincolnshire). This experience can also be taken at driving venues Bruntingthorpe (Leicester), Elvington (York), Three Sisters (Wigan) and Dunsfold Park (Surrey).
You can order a 10-month voucher or book directly onto a date. You can up upgrade to use this voucher on a weekend for £25.
Arrive at the Circuit for sign on and safety briefing
3 laps driving supercar 1*
3 laps driving supercar 2*
3 laps driving supercar 3*
High-speed passenger ride in a Radical SR3 race car
Debrief and presentation of a driving certificate
Choose to drive either a Ferrari 430, Porsche 911, Aston Martin V8, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ariel Atom or Audi R8. Your high-speed ride will be with Andy Cummings, the 2014 Radical European Champion!
You will be at the circuit for approx. 1.5 hours.
Drivers must be 17 or over with a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. Min height 5ft, max height 6ft 4". Max weight 18 stone. Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book.
Severe weather may cause the Circuit marshals to delay or postpone the experience. In this case, you will be offered an alternative date.
Selected weekdays in the Spring, Summer and Autumn. Selected weekends are available if the upgrade fee is paid.
Photos are available from £25.00 (pay on the day only). During registration, you will be offered an optional damage waiver for the cost of £25.00 to cover you driving any amount of vehicles on the day. Full terms and conditions for this will be given to you on the day.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.