American Muscle cars don't come more iconic than the 68 Ford Mustang GT3-90 made famous in the Steve McQueen movie 'Bullitt' Take a drive in the revered Ford Mustang Fastback which has been subtly modified for driving experiences. It has huge 17" slicks, is in a beautiful highland green and comes with a monstrous V8 which has been tuned with racing cams and an Edelbrock carburetor. After arrival and sign on you will be given a drivers safety briefing where you will go over track etiquette and driving safety. Once completed you will be taken around the track for 3 sighting laps getting you familiar with the circuit layout. Then it is the High-speed ride with the instructor driving the track at speeds you may not be used too. Finally, it's your turn to drive the Ford Mustang for 10 edge of your seat laps where you will feel and hear the power of the incredible V8 engine.
In the case of severe weather your event may be delayed or postponed. In this instance you will be offered alternative dates. No refund will be offered.
Selected weekday dates from Jan-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a £50 surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional collision damage waiver (CDW) can be purchased on the day for £25. Without CDW drivers will be liable to pay the insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.