If you're looking for the perfect excuse to get out on the open road for a long weekend, then a weekend's hire of a classic car through the Norfolk countryside may just tick all the boxes! You'll be hiring from a family run team who are passionate about classic cars and offering these with fantastic hospitality, and who want to make the hiring process as straightforward as possible. A stunning fleet of cars is available, including iconic models such as the 1973 Triumph Stag, 1983 Mercedes 500 SL and 1993 Bentley Continental R amongst others, which have been faithfully restored and maintained to showroom condition by an expert team of mechanics and technicians. As you might well expect given their age, these are cars without the mod cons and trimmings you would expect of modern cars. But don't worry - because the hire team will be able to show you around everything with the car and even let you have a little test drive around the yard before you set off to help you get used to your chosen set of wheels. And then it's time to hit the road - and Norfolk is certainly a special place to explore the many towns and villages of over a leisurely long weekend! Best of all, you can bring along as many passengers as your car will allow for free. Which one are you going to take out on an unforgettable road trip of a lifetime?
Weekend self-drive classic car hire
Cruise the country roads in Norfolk/Suffolk
Hosted by a family-run hire company
Fill the passenger seats for free!
Hire and drive one retro car
Collection of cars available to choose from
Weekend (Friday to Monday) hire available
Upon arrival to collect your chosen car you will be given a walk-round tour of the car including instructions on how everything works
A instruction manual will be provided
A chance to drive your chosen car on site with the team to familiarise yourself before setting off
Full comprehensive insurance, breakdown cover and 24/7 phone support is provided
Bentley Continental R 1993: 4 seats, automatic
Triumph TR6 1971: 2 seats, manual
MGB GT V8 1981: 2 seats, manual
Mercedes 500 SL 1983: 2+2 seats, automatic
Triumph Stag 1973: 4 seats, automatic
Mercedes SL500 2003: 2 seats, automatic
Please note cars are subject to availability and change
Drivers: Minimum age 25, maximum age 75
You must be in good health and be fit to drive with no medical conditions delcared with the DVLA
Drivers must provide a full UK drivers license which has been held for a minimum of two years with no more than 6 penalty points and no more than 1 insurance claim within the past 3 years
A DVLA check for insurance purposes will be required by the experience provider when making your booking
Car hire is set to 150 miles a day
Upon returning your hire car, it needs to be refuelled to the agreed fuel reading which is provided when you collect the car
An optional damage waiver can be purchased directly from the experience provider for £25, if this is not purchased a block will be applied to your card and this will be removed once the car is returned in the same condition as when it was collected
For every booking made with the experience provider, one tree will be planted
Minimum Age: 25 years
Maximum Age: 75 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Weekdays and weekends throughout the year, subject to availability
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £600.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.