'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
The AC Cobra otherwise known as the Shelby Cobra is a classic supercar which is yours to drive around one of our many UK venues for a driving experience. The AC Cobra has everything you could ask for in a classic car. It has a rumbling V8, super handling and it comes in the famous blue with the block white stripe. Your experience will begin with a drivers safety briefing and then its time to get into the driver's seat for 3 miles that will leave you wishing you had this toy to take home. Movie fact - this model of car (the 1965 Shelby Cobra 427) was owned by Tony Stark aka Iron Man!
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
3 Miles driving the AC Cobra
Please allow up to 2-3 hours at the venue.
Vouchers are valid for 10-months. There is a £30 'Premium Venue Pass' upgrade fee to take this experience at Dunsfold Park. There is a £25 upgrade fee to book a weekend date at all venues for this experience. Please note availability at Perranporth, Bicester Heritage Centre and Stoneleigh will be extremely limited. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Minimum age is 17
A full drivers license is required and must be shown on the day of the event to participate
Minimum height is 4' 10"
Maximum height is 6' 6"
Maximum weight is 18 stone
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
Venue-specific vouchers are available to buy
Pre-purchased high-speed passenger rides take place in a performance car
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Selected weekend and weekdays from January to December. Dates and spaces
fill fast and are subject to availability, please book in advance to
On the day you will be offered a 'Collision Damage Waiver' which is £25. This is optional but if it isn't taken out and you damage the vehicle you will be liable for the excess. Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car. Details of the waiver are made clear at the sign on. Sighting lap can be added for £10.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
3.7 / 5Based on 10 reviews
05 September 2021
Very well organised given the number of people attending that day. Friendly and helpful staff kept you informed. Plenty of clean toilet facilities. Reasonably priced burger van for hot and cold food and drinks. You were given a choice of extras on the day, but not pressurised. Short queues for sighting lap and high speed experience, then over to the the holding area for your turn. You could check your position in the queue using a downloaded ap on the day. This is a chance to experience the car of your dreams, not thrash it around the track. Having said that, I had a fabulous day, and can't wait to book again!
26 July 2021
Well organised. So many cars. Got to drive my dream car.
01 July 2021
Not impressed to receive this request for feedback when my Cobra drive was postponed more than 3 weeks ago. Also disappointed that I gave yet to be given a choice of dates for when this might now take place.
26 October 2020
The best car on the track, what a car to drive is an animal to tame. Would I go back again yes yes and yes again. What a great day out.