'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Here is your chance to drive three instantly recognisable cars from the hugely popular Fast & Furious franchise. Chose two cars from a fleet that features the thunderous Chevrolet Camaro SS, Nissan Skyline GTR R34 and Toyota Supra 2JZ, plus many more. You'll get closer to your favourite Fast and Furious films than you ever thought possible as you take to the track for up to 3 miles of driving time in each your chosen cars.
Arrival, sign on and drivers safety briefing
Up to 3 miles driving Fast & Furious car 1
Up to 3 miles driving Fast & Furious car 2
Up to 3 miles driving Fast & Furious car 3
High-speed passenger ride to finish
Fast & Furious cars to choose from include; the Nissan Skyline GTR R34, Chevrolet Camaro SS, Dodge 'Dom's' Charger R/T, Ford Escort RS MK1, Mitsubishi 'Furious Eclipse, Toyota Supra 2JZ, Nissan 'Furious' GT-R.
Please allow up to 2-3 hours at the venue.
On the day you will be offered a 'Collision Damage Waiver' which is £25. This is optional but if it isn't taken out and you damage the vehicle you will be liable for the excess. Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car. Details of the waiver are made clear at the sign on. Sighting lap can be added for £10.
Vouchers are valid for 10-months. There is a £30 Premium Venue upgrade fee to take this experience at Castle Combe Circuit. There is a £25 upgrade fee to book a weekend date at all venues for this experience. Please note availability at Perranporth and Stoneleigh will be extremely limited. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Minimum age is 17
A full drivers license is required and must be shown on the day of the event to participate
Minimum height is 4' 10"
Maximum height is 6' 6"
Maximum weight is 18 stone
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
Venue-specific vouchers are available to buy
Unless stated otherwise, high-speed passenger rides take place in a performance car
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Glasses must be worn if required for driving
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) allowed on site
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Selected weekend and weekdays from January to December. Dates and spaces
fill fast and are subject to availability, please book in advance to
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Triple Fast and Furious Blast with High Speed Passenger Ride Near Me
Customer Reviews for the Triple Fast and Furious Blast with High Speed Passenger Ride
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
3.5 / 5Based on 6 reviews over the past year
06 May 2022
Telling us we had to get insurance unless we prove we have £5,000. Also being told that if there is a mechanical issue with the car we have to pay even if it is not our fault. Total con and I will not ever go again!
20 March 2022
The driving instruction was excellent from all three instructors I had.
26 October 2021
even though this driving experience had been booked months in advance & cars chosen when booking, had to queue for ages in the cold and rain to register , can 't understand why we booked a time slot (1.30) & it was nearly 3.00 when finally got in to first car. Also shared the track with children ?? surely non drivers should be on a separate track or have specific time slots
31 August 2021
Didn’t get joining instructions, rude staff, payed for premiering cars and the ones I choose were not available and other premium cars were fully booked, so had to down scale with no refund or told to come back another time. Instructors would let me put my foot down too much and the vehicles were I. Dreadful condition. I will never book another one of these again. Feel robbed after so much anticipation. If I could give less than a star I would
18 August 2021
Really enjoyed the day it was a late Xmas present the day went smoothly and was sunny and warm