'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
The fight for the crown of fuel supremacy begins with this experience as the iconic Tesla Model S, the leading innovator for electric supercars goes toe to toe with one of the most powerful and robust cars of the last 2 decades, the infamous Dodge Viper! You’ll get the opportunity to drive both these fantastic vehicles for 4 miles each to determine which reigns supreme!
Upon arriving at the Bovingdon Airfield venue in Hertfordshire, you will attend a briefing session with an expert instructor. After this, you will then be taken on 3 sighting laps, 1 High Speed passenger Ride in a sports car, before finally taking the wheel of both vehicles yourself for an adrenaline fuelled experience!
Dates for this package will be available in 2022 but this Tesla Model S is currently undergoing maintenance. Dates will appear on this page as soon as the car is fixed and back on track.
Arrival and sign on
Theory-based drivers safety briefing
3 sighting laps of the track
1 high-speed passenger lap
8 laps driving the Tesla P90
8 laps driving the Dodge Viper
Please allow up to an hour and 30 minutes at the venue.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. Saturday dates can be booked for a £50 upgrade fee You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience
You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted
Min height 5'0"
Max height 6'5"
Max weight of 20 stone
Max age 80
Glasses must be worn if necessary
If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £50 surcharge per driver
In the case of severe weather, your event may be delayed or postponed. In this instance, you will be offered alternative dates. No refund will be offered.
Selected weekday dates from Jan-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a £50 surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional Damage Liability Reductions (ODLR) can be purchased on the day from £25. Without ODLR, drivers will be liable to pay the full insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.