Drive two awesome supercars at Kirkbride Airfield in Cumbria. Pick your favourite two from an Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Audi R8 V10 Spyder, Ferrari California, Lamborghini Huracan, Lotus Elise S1 Race Car ora Nissan GTR. You'll drive each one for three miles, which do you think you'll enjoy the most?
Welcome arrival & sign on
3 miles driving 1st Supercar
3 miles driving 2nd Supercar
Kirkbride Airfield cars to choose from should include an Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Audi R8 V10 Spyder (manual), Ferrari California, Lamborghini Huracan, Lotus Elise S1 Race Car and a Nissan GTR. Car choice is not guaranteed.
Allow 1 - 1.5 hours at the venue.
The optional Collision Damage Waiver can be purchased on the day at registration at a cost of £25. High speed passenger rides in guest cars are available to purchase on the day.
Kirkbride Airfield in Cumbria
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date.
Models chosen on the day subject to availability. Min age 12. Min height 5ft, max height 6ft 4". Max weight 18 stone. Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book. Drivers must bring photo ID with them on the day which matches the name on the voucher/confirmation. Please note, Kirkbride dates will be available until 2020.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected weekend dates in the Spring and Summer (usually one back to back Saturday and Sunday per month)
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.