'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
If you had to choose one car to drive which would it be? Would you go for the TVR, or maybe you'd prefer the suaveness that the Aston Martin has to offer, or if you're feeling brave why not choose the Audi R8? Whichever car you choose you will not be disappointed. After arrival and sign on you will be given a safety briefing where you will learn about driving etiquette, positioning, and safety. Then it's out onto the track for 3 sighting laps of the circuit followed by one high-speed passenger ride and then 4 laps driving in your chosen supercar.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
3 Instructor driven sighting laps in a performance car
High-speed passenger ride in a track prepared sports saloon car
4 laps driving your chosen supercar.
Supercars to choose from include; Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Bentley Continental GT, Audi R8, Porsche 911 GT2, TVR T350C, Lotus Evora, Ferrari 360 Maserati GranTurismo, Nissan Skyline R34, Toyota Supra 2JZ, Dodge Charger Police Interceptor, Lamborghini Gallardo. Please note, whilst you can suggest the cars that you would like to drive when you book, you actually pick them on the day and they are all subject to availability.
Please allow up to 1.5 hours at the venue including driver safety briefing.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. Weekend dates can be booked for a £39 upgrade fee. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience
You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted
Min height 5'0"
Max height 6'5" (vehicle dependant)
Max weight of 20 stone (vehicle dependant)
Max age 80
Glasses must be worn if necessary
If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £39 surcharge per driver
Vehicle choice is not guaranteed, but if any vehicle is not available on the day for any reason, the events team will ensure you get to drive the most suitable replacement they can offer
In the case of severe weather, your event may be delayed or postponed. In this instance, you will be offered alternative dates. No refund will be offered.
Selected weekday dates from January-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a £50 surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional Damage Liability Reductions (ODLR) can be purchased on the day from £25. Without ODLR, drivers will be liable to pay the full insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
3.8 / 5Based on 4 reviews
07 December 2021
That's was so good, should definitely try again, as it seems to me like the road was quite short)
28 November 2021
The driving was great just very cold and the most disgusting toilets of my life.
04 June 2021
I absolutely loved my track day experience. However, I was supposed to drive 2 particular cars, they told me one of them weren’t available a week before so I changed my car. On the day, neither of the cars were available so I had little time to choose another 2 cars. My first car experience was in the “Eleanor” Shelby Mustang and I absolutely loved hearing the engine roar. My second option I chose a Ferrari. There was a Long queue for the Ferrari so I asked if there was another car available that I could drive as Time was getting on. I didn’t mind which other car to drive and I was happily appointed to drive the Subaru wrx sti. I really enjoyed driving this car.
19 May 2021
Its a very unique experience not to be missed! Its a shame you only get 4 laps for the standard super car experience, takes about 3 laps just to get used to the car. Could spend all day on the track after that, so would recommend regardless (just buy more laps on the day or upgrade your package!)!