You will meet Kovu and Uuka during your Meerkat encounter - both of these gorgeous critters have been carefully nurtured by the keeper team here in Shropshire and are quite gentle. If they enjoy the way you appear (or smell), they could snuggle up against you and even take a nap in your arms or on your lap! On this encounter, you will not only get to hold the Meerkats, but you will also learn about their natural habitat, habits, and how they are raised. Then you'll be able to assist at feeding time as well. You can't help but fall in love with these adorable and unusual tiny critters. You will also encounter two more animal species - the fearsome Serval is a quick-on-its-feet African wild cat that resembles a newborn cheetah. These feline funksters can run up to 50mph and jump up to 9ft in the air with ease. Afterwards it's time to meet the black and white ruffled Lemurs. These lovely creatures, with their enormous black eyes and little hands and feet, are a critically endangered species, so it's wonderful to see them living among the Servals and Meerkats.
Meet the Meerkats or their Lemur and Serval friends
Get hands on and feed the animals
Entry to the Wildlife park included
Get up close and personal with all 3 iconic animals
Opportunity to handle the animals
Feed the Lemurs whilst they sit on your shoulder
Meet the Servals, a close relative of the Cheetah
This experience takes part in a small group of 4 people
Entry to the Wildlife Park*
* If you choose to do your experience between November and March when the park itself is closed to the public you will receive a voucher for entry to redeem at a later date
Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult
Minimum Age: 6 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year
Experiences take place from 1-2pm and 2-3pm
Early booking is essential to avoid disappointment
The Wildlife Park is closed during November and from Christmas Eve until 22nd March. Although experiences take place during this time, the park itself will not be accessible
Due to the popularity of this experience please book well in advance to avoid disappointment
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Serval Lemur and Meerkat Animal Experience for Two Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £60.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.