'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Perfect for the indecisive petrol head in your life, the Secret Supercar Blast gives the attendee 4 laps of driving time in a mystery car that isn't unveiled until the moment you're led out for your experience.Once your supercar is revealed you'll be taken around the circuit for 4 sighting laps, giving you a chance to take in the circuit, being shown where to put down the power, brake and the racing line. That's followed by a high-speed passenger ride in a sports saloon car and then it's your turn to get out on the track. You'll be accompanied by an expert instructor who'll be giving you tips and pointers, helping you get the most out of your driving time.
The Secret Supercar Blast includes; Ariel Atom 300 / Dodge Viper SRT / Lamborghini Gallardo LP560 / Porsche GT2 / ‘Fast & Furious' Skyline R34 / ‘Fast & Furious' Toyota Supra / Bentley Continental GT / Maserati GranTurismo / 1968' Ford ‘Bullitt' Mustang / Aston Martin V8 Vantage / Nissan 350z Drift Car / Audi R8 / TVR 350c / 1200BHP* Nissan “Sumo Power” GTR / Lotus Evora / Radical SR5 Race Car / Dodge Charger Police Interceptor / Jaguar E-Type Series 1 / Subaru Impreza STI / Mitsubishi Evo X / BMW E90 M3 / Ferrari 360.
Arrival and sign on
30 Minute Introductory Brief: Covering racing lines, throttle/braking technique and track day safety etiquette
4 x sighting laps including 1 high-speed passenger lap in a track prepared sports saloon car
4 x driving laps in one car with 1:1 tuition from a member of the motorsport instruction team
Please allow up to 90 minutes at the venue from arrival to departure.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase but can also be booked directly onto any available date. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience
You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted
Minimum height: 5'0"
Maximum height: 6'5" (vehicle dependant)
Maximum weight: 20 stone (vehicle dependant)
Maximum age: 80
Glasses must be worn if necessary
If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £50 surcharge per driver
Vehicle choice is not guaranteed, but if any vehicle is not available on the day for any reason, the events team will ensure you get to drive the most suitable replacement they can offer
In the case of severe weather, your experience may be delayed or postponed. In this instance, you will be offered alternative dates to take the experience. A refund will not be offered.
Selected weekdays and weekends through January-December.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional Damage Liability Reductions (ODLR) can be purchased on the day from £25. Without ODLR, drivers will be liable to pay the full insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.