Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £21.67 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
What better way to have some fun in the countryside than a One Hour Quad Biking Session in Surrey? The 270 acre farm has purpose built tracks to test your skills on, driving either the 150cc Kymco or the 350cc Yamaha quad. Your experienced instructor will guide you around the 5 mile track, along open straights, winding tracks, over bridges, through ditches and tunnels as well as tackling steep inclines along with lots of other obstacles. You're sure to get muddy while showing off your quad bike skills so remember to bring a change of clothes. There is no doubt you will have a big grin on your face the whole time!
Quad biking down on the farm near Redhill
A purpose built track in the Surrey countryside
Fleet includes 350cc Yamaha and 150cc Kymco quads
You get you own quad for the duration of the trek
Tackle the tracks and trails on this purpose built off road track
Safety briefing and familiarisation to the quads and their controls
150cc Kymco and 350cc Yamaha quads are used for this experience
The 5 mile track will take you on a journey over 270 acres of land
Your instructor will guide you through varied terrains
The track includes: open straits, winding tacks, bridges, ditches and tunnels, steep inclines and obstacles
Experiences last approximately one hour including the briefing
You will form part of a group of up to 8 participants with exclusive use of the quad bike throughout the session
All safety equipment is provided
Suitable outdoor clothing and footwear should be worn
Spectators are welcome although due to the nature of this activity viewing is limited
Parental consent is required for under 18's
A good general level of fitness is needed, and you will be required to sign a disclaimer on the day
A minimum of 2 vouchers must be purchased for this experience
Minimum Age: 16 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 165.00 kg
Tuesdays to Saturdays throughout the year
Experiences are subject to availability and weather conditions
Participants should arrive 30 minutes before their session for registration
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £65.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.