'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
With the Ultimate Off Road Motorbike Full Day Experience, you'll wind your way through a variety of amazing trails in and around 1,500 acres of stunning Welsh forest in the heart of the Berwyn Mountains.
It doesn't matter if you're a veteran rider or a novice who's new to the world of off road motorbikes, the team of experienced and passionate instructors - headed up by a Mick Extance who has experience competing at British, European and World Enduro Championship levels - will make sure your day in the Welsh mountains is unforgettable.
The morning session will be used to let you get to grips with your bike. You'll go through the basics, with plenty of coaching to help build your confidence as you learn the trails and start to get a taste of what these bikes are really made of. After lunch you'll put your new skills to the test as you explore more of the incredible mountain venue.
Meet at the New Inn at 09.00 AM then head off to the nearby experience facilities
Hot drinks on arrival and during the day
Sign on and get changed into the latest kit, boots, helmet, goggles, elbow and knee pads
This is followed by a short minibus ride up into the mountains to meet the bikes and the rest of the team
Introduction to your off-road bike
Lead-out onto the picturesque mountains where you will learn skills and techniques which will allow you to get the most out of your day
Tuition from professional off-road instructors throughout the day
Those with little or no prior motorcycle experience will get all the help they need to get to grips with the basics
Price shown is for 1 person. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
The maximum number of participants is normally 10
A UK motorcycle license is not required
Lunch is not included, but there is an opportunity to purchase sandwiches from the New Inn on arrival
There is a small tuck shop at the venue which stocks a selection of crisps, chocolate bars and cans of pop
All the necessary outerwear is provided, but it’s a good idea to bring under layers appropriate for the time of year and prevailing weather conditions likely on the day
A thick pair of socks is always a good idea, along with a dry pair to put on when the day is finished
We also recommend taking a full change of clothes as well as a towel
This experience takes place in all weather conditions with the exception of heavy snow. In the event of heavy snowfall, the experience may be subject to cancellation at short notice, an alternative date will be offered by the event provider.
Selected weekday dates from March to September
Instructors are first aid trained and the venue is fully insured.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.