'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Grizzly is a full-size American spec' monster ride truck, with tyres measuring five and a half feet tall and a 7.5 litre V8 Chevrolet engine. Sat high up in the back of Grizzly on one of 8 purpose-built seats you can enjoy a thrilling ride as Grizzly roars along.
Welcome, sign on and safety briefing
Approximately 15 minutes as a passenger on Grizzly the monster truck
You'll be at the venue for approximately 1 hour.
Vouchers are valid for 10-months. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Driving licence: Not required, but participants must know how to drive
Ride time: Group sessions Approx 15 mins
Minimum age: 8
Maximum people in a group: 9
Up to two spectators are welcome
All necessary safety equipment provided, flat-soled shoes and comfortable, loose-fitting clothing advised
Riders under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult who is willing to except the responsibility of ensuring there child/children remain seated with their seat belt on
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Glasses must be worn if required for driving
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult at all times
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) allowed on site
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Selected weekend dates throughout the year between spring & autumn.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site, and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.