If your kids have become as enamoured with the adventures of Mary Poppins from the Disney movies based on PL Travers’ timeless creations as generations before them, then we think that this walking tour of London will, much like a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, be received in the most delightful way! Over the course of two hours, your expert guide will take you on a guided tour around many of the key locations from both the original 1964 film starring Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke, as well as Mary Poppins Returns in 2018 starring Emily Blunt, from Cherry Tree Lane, the home of Jane and Michael Banks, to St Paul’s Cathedral where you can ‘feed the birds, tuppence a bag’. And with plenty of photo opportunities along the way too, you can really absorb yourself in the world of this most Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious of classic Disney films!
A Mary Poppins walking tour of London
See locations from the 'Mary Poppins Returns' film
Tour suitable for little legs and push chairs too
Hear insider info on the making of the film etc
Mary Poppins walking tour lasting around 2 hours
Knowledgeable guide leads the tour
Visit some of the City of London's most famous landmarks including the Bank of England and St Paul's Cathedral
You will find out details from the original Mary Poppins books and film, including the meaning of 'Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious' and hear about the London in which Jane and Michael grew up
All under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult
Child tickets are 3-15 years
This tour is suitable for prams
Not suitable for spectators
Minimum Age: 3 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 250.00 kg
Departing Sundays at 13:30pm, January to December
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Mary Poppins Walking Tour - Child Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £10.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.