'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Ever wanted to jump behind the wheel of one of the most powerful racing cars in the UK? Now with our new F1 Jordan Suzuka Legend experience, you can channel your inner Lewis Hamilton and Schumacher and test your skills around our track in Hertfordshire. This is the ultimate driving experience for any car or racing enthusiast and is guaranteed to provide lifelong memories.The F1 Jordan boasts a staggering 600 bhp and has an engine that can spin to an astonishing 10,500rpm. These outrageous statistics are the outcome of an extremely concise production line which in turn means the production of this particular vehicle is at a whopping £4.5 million! This is the vehicle that was driven by F1 Driver Takuma Sato and is to date the only EJ12 Chassis in existence still available to drive. This truly is an incredible driving experience and is the perfect gift idea for anyone that's passionate about f1 or racing!Check out the amazing itinerary below to see the wide array of different driving experiences you'll receive alongside the F1 Suzuka Legend experience. Book an open date voucher today to secure yours a friend, loved one or family member's place on this life-changing driving experience with Track Days.
Dates for this package will be available in 2022 but this F1 Jordan model is currently undergoing maintenance. Dates will appear on this page as soon as the car is fixed and back on track.
30 Minute Introductory Briefing: Covering racing lines, throttle/braking technique and track day safety etiquette.
14 lap reflex training & throttle control exercise on Memphis Drift Circuit including 4 instructor driven demonstration laps
4 x Sighting Laps around Circuit 112 including 1 high speed passenger lap in our BMW M3.
25 x Driving laps in the F1000 single seater with a training coach in a pace car.
4 x Sighting Laps around the Bomber B-17 Circuit including 1 high speed passenger lap in our BMW M3.
20 x Driving laps in the Jordan F1
Free Media Pack with this experience
Free Academy VIP Upgrade for driver, friends and family on the day
Please allow up to 5 hours at the venue including driver safety briefing.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience
You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted
Vehicle choice is not guaranteed, but if any vehicle is not available on the day for any reason, the events team will ensure you get to drive the most suitable replacement they can offer
In the case of severe weather, your event may be delayed or postponed. In this instance, you will be offered alternative dates. No refund will be offered.
Selected weekday dates from March-October. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
There is no collision damage waiver available for this experience and a refundable security deposit must be made.
The security deposit amount is £2500 made payable by credit or debit card. This will be refunded upon completion of the experience, unless vehicle is damaged whilst under the controlof the participant.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.