Enter the world of the most trusted secret agent, 007, James Bond, on this unique walking tour of London! Explore the espionage and action depicted in the long running films based on Ian Fleming’s creation, learning facts about the most famous spy in the world and gain insight into the filming locations used in each of the films - all on Her Majesty’s Secret Service. Starting at Charing Cross where you’ll meet your tour guide to head off towards Westminster, your stops along the tour will include everything, from the oldest restaurant in the Capital that was used in Spectre, to Bond’s splashing traffic wardens in the meliorated fishing boat of Q’s used in scenes filmed in the docks of East London for The World Is Not Enough, you’ll also take in many secret bunkers and secret service headquarters en route as well, with plenty of photo opportunities and chances to ask your expert guides any questions you may have. For 007 fans, this is a walking tour that will leave you shaken, not stirred!
Visit iconic James Bond filming locations in London
Try and spot a real spy at MI6 HQ
Visit St Petersburg Square and a James Bond HQ
2 ½ hour walking tour of London
Visit over 10 locations featured in James Bond films including For Your Eyes Only, Die Another Day, Skyfall and Spectre
Pass by the secret offices of James Bond's London HQ - Universal Exports and the safe house from Spectre
Learn about the film making process which brings a James Bond film to life
See locations from the forthcoming release No Time To Die
There is no minimum age to attend the tour however all under 12s must be accompanied by a participating adult
Spectators are not permitted
If you would like friends and family to join, simply purchase a ticket
Bring along cameras as there are plenty of great photo opportunities
A Zone 1 Travelcard or Oyster card (single journey) is required for walking tours (not included)
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 250.00 kg
Saturdays throughout the year along with Thursdays between May and August
Tours depart at 10:30am
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £15.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.