On Her Majesty’s Secret Service, you will be taking in a special tour of London that explores the locations used in the films featuring the world’s most famous secret agent, James Bond! On this four hour minibus tour, you and a group of others will head off to explore the Capital and the many iconic filming locations from the film series based on Ian Fleming’s books, from The World Is Not Enough and Spectre, right up to the present day with the most recent film in the series, No Time To Die. Not only this, but you’ll also visit St Petersburg Square, which featured in Goldeneye, and 007’s secret HQ. Will you be able to decipher who the spies are at MI6 HQ? With an expert guide to offer many insights and facts into filming of some of the most memorable scenes from Bond down the years, you’ll have plenty of chances to get photos along the tour as well, following in the suave and sophisticated footsteps of the one and only 007!
Visit iconic James Bond filming locations in London
Try and spot a real spy at MI6 HQ
Visit St Petersburg Square and a James Bond HQ
James Bond bus tours last approximately 4 hours
Travel around central London visiting iconic James Bond filming locations
Try and spot a real spy at MI6 HQ
You will also visit St Petersburg Square that features on Goldeneye and James Bond's secret HQ
Visit some of the sights from Spectre
You will be assisted by an entertaining expert tour guide throughout
There is no minimum age to attend the tour however all under 12s must be accompanied by a participating adult
Spectators are not permitted
If you would like friends and family to join, simply purchase a ticket
Bring along cameras as there are plenty of great photo opportunities
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 250.00 kg
Selected Sundays from March to December
Tours depart at 9:30am
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £35.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.