'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
This is your opportunity to get behind the wheel on a recreation of a certified British classic, the Jaguar E-Type II. Produced between 1968-'71, the E-Type II is the more mature, and arguably more reliable version of its predecessor, but still looks every bit the part. It's a must-drive for any true classic car enthusiast.With the Jaguar E-Type II Blast driving experience, you'll receive up to 3 miles of driving in the recreation E-Type II, accompanied by an instructor every step of the way. Their job isn't just to keep you safe, they'll be pointing out the racing line and showing you where the apexes are. As well as telling you when to brake and when to really put your foot down.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
3 miles driving the recreation Jaguar E-Type II
Please allow up to 2-3 hours at the venue.
Vouchers are valid for 10-months. There is a £30 'Premium Venue Pass' upgrade fee to take this experience at either Castle Combe and Dunsfold Park. There is a £25 upgrade fee to book a weekend date at all venues for this experience. Please note availability at Perranporth, Bicester Heritage Centre and Stoneleigh will be extremely limited. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Minimum age is 17
A full drivers license is required and must be shown on the day of the event to participate
Minimum height is 4' 10"
Maximum height is 6' 6"
Maximum weight is 18 stone
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
Venue-specific vouchers are available to buy
Unless stated otherwise, high-speed passenger rides take place in a performance car
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Glasses must be worn if required for driving
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
No dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) allowed on site
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English
In the event of the day being cancelled due to extreme weather or circumstances out of our control, you will be offered alternative dates to re-book.
Selected weekend and weekdays from January to December. Dates and spaces
fill fast and are subject to availability, please book in advance to
On the day you will be offered a 'Collision Damage Waiver' which is £25. This is optional but if it isn't taken out and you damage the vehicle you will be liable for the excess. Please be aware that if you don't opt for the £25 damage waiver, credit card details are taken for a £5000 insurance excess, however, no money is taken from the card unless there is damage to the car. Details of the waiver are made clear at the sign on. Sighting lap can be added for £10.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.
Customer Reviews for the Jaguar E-Type Series II Blast
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
3 / 5Based on 4 reviews
12 October 2021
Great Afternoon, well organised. My instructor Paul was very funny and patient with an older driver who wanted experience of the car rather than speed.
08 August 2021
Enjoyed every minute one of my top ten wish list .. very impressed with the volume of people you delt with the range of cars were amazing
22 July 2021
This experience was booked for me by my daughter and she had to pay a premium for the E type which was only available at certain venues,on the day the e type overheated and was not available which was very disappointing but understandable.What was very annoying was the fact no type of alternative action, other than picking another car was offered.
The possibility of re-booking, or a discount on the day would have been a nice gesture.
On a different front , the day was a very hot one and the facilites offered, particularly for spectators , were terrible, ie no shaded cover very little in way of refreshments, no seating , inadequate viewing areas.
I am in no way a petrol head and the day was supposed to be an enjoyable experience for both myself and my family and although I did enjoy the drive in an alternative car, it was not what my daughter had paid for and the biggest disappointment was hers.
01 July 2021
Was postponed due to filming issues!