Looking for some adventure in Shropshire? You can't miss trying out this company's fleet of all-terrain Land Rover vehicles for a thrilling off-road driving experience! To add to the excitement, this half-day Off Road Driver Training Course offers a complimentary breakfast and the chance to test your skills against challenging obstacles such as steep ascents, water holes, log bridges, and more. With sites ranging from purpose-built training grounds to natural settings like woodland trails and quarries, there is never a shortage of adventure to be had.
The obstacle course in Chirk near Oswestry is one of the most popular destinations for off-road driving experiences. This classic 4x4 setup, spread out over two acres of gruelling landscape, features V-shaped gullies, deep trenches, and over-the-bonnet water troughs that will put your skills to the test. But don't worry - safety is always a top priority, as this Shropshire operator is BORDA (British Off Road Driving Association) approved. An experienced instructor will accompany you and guide you through the necessary techniques to overcome any obstacles that come your way. So why wait? Book your off-road adventure today and experience the thrill of a lifetime!
Drive Land on challenging terrain
Hosted by a long-established operator
Lots of challenging terrain for all levels
Choose a taster or a half-day session
4 x 4 Half-day Off Road Driver Training Course
Safety briefing, induction to 4x4 driving
The day starts with breakfast and induction to off road driving theory
Receive training in a Land Rover Discovery on challenging terrain used for training professional 4x4 drivers including utility, rescue and emergency organisations
The emphasis is on building driver knowledge and skills
Please allow three and half hours for this experience
Please note this is a shared experience with two fellow drivers each driver will need to purchase their own voucher to enjoy this experience with friends or family
A certificate will be issued on completion
Not suitable for spectators
All participants must hold a UK driving licence, please bring this along with you on the day
Excellent course for all drivers to learn/improve their off road safety skills
Minimum Age: 17 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Dress comfortably with suitable outdoor clothing, and wear suitable flat-soled shoes or walking boots.
The site can be extremely wet and muddy
Available on selected dates throughout the year
Driving will only be cancelled in extreme weather conditions which would make driving dangerous
Please arrive 15 minutes before you session
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £259.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.