Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £10.83 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
Oh, What's occurring’? If you are a Gavin and Stacey mega fan this is The official tour of Gavin and Stacey filming locations. Spend 3 and a half hours in Barry and the Island, visiting the best locations from filming. See where Gwen makes her famous omelettes, walk down the aisle where Neil the Baby is christened and Nessa almost got married or even pop into the caravan where Nessa and Dave live. There are so many photo opportunities on this tour we can't list them all! You can even win a small prize in the tour quiz. The tour is hosted by a professional guide and transport is included. I won’t lie to you this tour is well lush!
A crackin' tour of Gavin & Stacey filming locations
See all the best bits of Barry island from the show
Transport by Coach with guide
Lots of opportunities to take photos as you go
A 3 hour and 30 minute tour of Barry Island
See Gwen and Stacey's home
Go inside the church where Neil is christened and where Vanessa 'Shanessa' Jenkins nearly gets married
Win a small prize in the Gavin and stacey quiz
See where Nessa works as a mime artist
Stop off at the caravan where Tessa and Dave live with baby Neil
Professional guide and transport included
You will be in a group of around 30 people
Under 16's must be accompanied by a participating adult
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 250.00 kg
Saturdays departing at 10:30am and 2.30pm (February-October)
Fridays departing at 10.30am and 2.30pm (April - October)
Wednesdays departing at 10.30am and 2.30pm (April - August)
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £32.50 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.