'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Experience the rush of driving a single seater race car not once but twice with our Formula Renault Thrill package. These Formula Renault 2000 cars we offer to drive are similar to those driven by many F1 stars including Lewis Hamilton and Kimi Raikkonen, so you can be sure you're following in the footsteps of motor racing greats.
Upon arrival, an expert instructor will welcome you and give you a full briefing of what to expect, with full safety measures accounted for so you can focus on relaxing and enjoying the day. After kitting up, you'll start with an initial lap following a pace car to find the optimum race line.
Then the pace car pulls in, and it's time for you to head off for five more unaccompanied laps around the track, to properly experience the thrill of a carbon-fibre, single seater race car complete with racing slicks and full aerodynamics. Following a debrief with the instructor, the track is yours again for one more familiarisation lap and another five laps - a great value package of 12 laps in all!
Welcome and registration
Familiarisation lap behind a pace car
First set of 6 laps driving (5 unaccompanied)
Debrief with an instructor
Second set of 6 laps driving (5 unaccompanied)
Please allow up to 2.5 hours at the venue.
You can order a 10-month gift voucher or book directly onto an available weekday date. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Minimum age: 18.
Maximum weight: 19 stone.
Minimum height: 5'2".
Maximum height: 6'8".
A full UK or international equivalent driving licence (photo card) is required and needs to be produced on the day.
Non-UK licence holders must produce a passport on the day.
Medical conditions must be disclosed. Medical conditions must be disclosed.
Those with heart conditions, epilepsy or visual impairments and pregnant women will unfortunately not be able to participate.
Briefings are held in groups of up to 4 people.
There may be other vehicles on the track at your drive time.
Dress comfortably (and warmly in winter) with trousers, long sleeves and slim, flat-soled shoes.
Drivers will be provided with a helmet. A branded balaclava, face mask and gloves are available to purchase on the day for a small fee to meet current health and hygiene regulations.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed.
Runs on selected weekdays and weekends, between March and October. Standard AM time slots are between 08:00 and 10:45. PM slots are from 15:15 - 15:45. You can also choose a premium time slot between 11:00 and 15:00 for an extra £15. Selected weekend and bank holiday dates are now available for a £25 supplement as well.
2 Thrilling Passenger Laps in a Westfield Race car for just £10 - minimum age 12. Photograph and video packages can be purchased on the day to capture your experience. Drivers are covered for damage up to £15,000 with an excess payable of £5000. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered on the day for £25 which reduces the excess to £500 and covers for £20,000 damage. A branded balaclava, face mask and gloves are also available to purchase for a small to meet current health and hygiene regulations. Also available on the day for adults and older kids we will bring along our latest toy! Try your skills out on our 200cc 6.5hp Big Wheeled Drift Trike – These unique pieces of kit are amazing fun, sliding at every turn and are suitable from 12 to an adult. This is available for as little as £10.00 on the day.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.
Here is what our customers have said about this experience
3.3 / 5Based on 3 reviews
13 June 2021
i,enjoyed every moment on the track.very good experience,helpful staff,needed my time to get the hang of it?
15 June 2021
Poorly organised. I was waiting over an hour after my allotted time. I was charged an extra £10.00 for a Premium Slot, which everyone else that I spoke to were also charged, so no benefit from that!! I was told to slow down and yellow flagged on numerous occasions. I was driving a high performance car well within my limits. I that it was supposed to be an ‘experience’. It was, a poor one.