A truly breathtaking day out for all the family to enjoy awaits, over at the iFLY London centre at the O2 Arena in North Greenwich in London, on this Family Indoor Skydiving Experience package, suitable for families or groups of five. The indoor skydive tower is almost as instantly recognisable as the O2 itself, measuring 21m high with two storeys. Upon your arrival at the centre, an expert, qualified instructor will take you all through your safety briefing, and help you get fully equipped and kitted up to enter the flight chamber, which operates a series of powerful fans that create a vertical wind tunnel that perfectly simulates the sensations of a real life skydive. And what's even better about this particular experience package is that you'll get a block booking of 10 minutes in the tunnel - and it's completely up to you how you want to divide up your time. So if you are the maximum group size of five and you share equally, you'll get two 60 second flights each - the equivalent freefall time of three tandem skydiving. But rest assured, you don't need to be a family or group of five to book this experience, or even do the same number of flights as each other. So whether you want to create some unique and special memories together as a family, or do something fun with your mates or colleagues, iFLY at the O2 is sure to be a winner!
Indoor skydiving in the heart of London
At the iFLY centre in the O2 arena
Experience the freefall sensation inside!
The family flight is especially designed for family groups of up to five people
You'll all attend the same session and share 10 minutes of flight between you
Allow spending around an hour and a half on site
A flight certificate for each family member
The flight time can be divided up any way you like
A pre-flight briefing explaining how to fly in the wind tunnel
A personalised flight certificate signed by an instructor
Watch others take on their indoor skydiving flight
All safety equipment is provided
You will be provided with a flight suit that fits over your normal clothes
Allow spending at least an hour on site
You can fly as long as you are under 18 stone 7 pounds (117kg)
You must be over three years of age
This is not suitable if you are pregnant, under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs, wearing a hard cast and have previously suffered from a dislocated shoulder
You will be required to sign a Declaration of risk (anyone under 18 will require a parent or guardian's signature)
If you wear glasses, goggles are supplied that fit over them
Anyone with a history of neck or back problems or heart conditions should seek advice from their doctor before flying
Individuals and groups with additional needs or requirements CAN FLY!
If you find it difficult to participate in able-bodied activities but still want to be challenged and push your limits, Indoor Skydiving may be perfect
Spectators are welcome to watch participants in flight
There are toilets and changing facilities on site
There are lots of other attractions located nearby along with retail and food outlets
Minimum Age: 3 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 114.00 kg
Bodyflights take place seven days a week 09.00 - 23.00
Multiple sessions take place every day
You must arrive 45 minutes prior to the scheduled 'Flight' to allow for check-in, class and changing etc
This experience is excluded from additional discount codes and promotions
Photos and recordings of your flight can be purchased at the venue
There are secure lockers for personal item storage that are free of charge
Arrive dressed casually wearing trousers and a shirt with preferably a button-down collar or no collar such as a t-shirt
Shoes should be skate shoes or trainers that are lace up. Other shoes are not suitable
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Family iFLY O2 Experience for Five Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £349.99 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.