Get ready for an unforgettable adventure with the Ghost Tours of London! Embark on a spine-chilling sightseeing journey to explore the most haunted places in central London. The popular London Ghost Bus Tours showcase the darker side of this monstrous metropolis and offer a glimpse into its gory landmarks. Brace yourself for a spooky tour that commences near Trafalgar Square and takes you to Westminster Abbey, where many famous people rest in peace. After that, you will be driven along Fleet Street to the Tower of London, where the blood-soaked stones hold many hidden secrets. This thrilling night-time adventure promises to uncover some terrifying answers.
If you're looking for a thrilling ghost tour through London, then don't miss out on this opportunity! The blood-curdling bus ride promises to deliver a few shocks and scares, but don't worry, it's all just technical trickery and talented actors. There are no supernatural nightmares to follow you home, so you can enjoy this chilling adventure without any fear.
The idea of the Ghost Bus is not a new one, however, the current version is more theatrical than its predecessors. The Necropolis Bus Company operated a bus service from the 1800s until 1967, providing transportation to mourners, pallbearers, and coffins of the deceased. Today, you will be riding on an authentic Necropolis Routemaster bus, which has been fully restored. The bus is painted in shiny black colour and has comfortable leather sofa-style seating, which will set the mood for the evening. This eerily authentic mode of transportation will take you on a safe tour of London's attractions, before ending your ghost tour where you started, and the spooky double-decker bus fades mysteriously into the darkness.
Don't miss out on this thrilling and unforgettable adventure! Book your tickets now for the Ghost Tours of London and get ready to be spooked!
Travel by Routemaster 'Necrobus' around London
See the sites of murder, torture and execution
Learn about the ghosts and ghouls of the Capital
Creepy conductor commentary and theatrics on board
This is a voucher for an Child Ticket
Ride the historic Ghost Bus, an original Necrobus!
Enjoy a thrilling comedy horror sightseeing show narrated by the creepy conductor
See the West End, go south of the river, and visit the heart of the city
Enjoy on-board actors and spooky technical trickery
Learn about the creepier side of London
The experience will last around one hour and 15 minutes
The bus can hold up to 62 passengers
Child tickets are available for ages 5-15
Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a participating adult
Wheelchairs are not permitted on board
Tours run daily, departure times vary depending on selected dates
Tours do not run on the 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st December
Minimum Age: 5 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Unfortunately due to the design of the Routemaster it is not wheelchair accessible
Smoking, eating, and drinks other than bottled water are not permitted on the bus
Not suitable for spectators
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £17.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.