'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Enjoy a proper track day with training in our Ariel Atom 3. Kitted out with track-biased upgraded chassis including the latest upgraded hub design and multi-adjustable coilover suspension, you will hear that high powered VTEC engine sing as you get on the power early and stay on the power in this intoxicating, thrilling experience. You’ll have your wits about you as this has fast become famed for its tricky on-limit handling and balance. This Ariel Atom track day is an arrive and drive event and for one price you will have your access for the day, personal instructor, comprehensive insurance, helmet hire and refreshments all day with a guide track time of 60 minutes. There will be a maximum of 4 people sharing the car.
- 07:45 Arrive at Circuit for welcome and drivers briefing.
- 09:00 Sessions driving the Atom
- An hour break for lunch.
- Driving sessions continue throughout the afternoon
- Finish approx 5 pm depending on the light.
Your instructor will help you understand the physics behind the Atom as well as how to get the most out of its handling and performance. You will learn how to brake with precision and how to negotiate the numerous tricky turns you will be presented with.
You will be at the circuit all day with approx. 60 mins wheel time split into sessions. Due to the event taking place on a track day, track time may be affected by flags, weather, or pit lane queuing. A set driving time is therefore not guaranteed.
You can order this as a 10-month gift voucher or book directly onto an event. Date bookings are subject to suitable demand for a car share. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
Must be 18 or over and min 5ft tall. 6 foot 5 inches max height and 18 stone max weight limit. Staff have the right to discretion on vehicle suitability for each participant based on height and weight. Full drivers licence required. Licence card to be shown An hour driving participation. Drivers must sign an indemnity form. Staff reserve the right to refuse the customer if deemed under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Insurance waiver required to be signed on the day. Price does not include insurance which is based on individual details and is arranged via a 3rd party insurance broker the event. Where optional insurance is purchased, there will be minimum 10% liability for insurance excess costs towards a claim.
Severe weather may cause the track day to be postponed. The Atom is very difficult to handle in wet conditions and the speed at which you are able to drive will be affected.
Runs on selected track days throughout the Year.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.