'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Hit the tarmac for an experience driving the supercharged Ariel Atom. The Atom houses a Jackson Racing Supercharged Honda i-VTEC engine. The Atom is stripped to its bare essentials, a chassis, wheels, engine, gearbox and suspension giving the Atom a better power to weight ratio than the mighty Bugatti Veyron. Once you've been signed in you will be given a drivers safety briefing followed by circuit familiarisation laps driven by the instructor. Once you are familiar with the circuit layout you then jump into one of the quickest cars with a 0.60 in less than 3 seconds. Enjoy 10 enthralling laps which are sure to get the adrenaline pumping.
Arrival and registration
Drivers safety briefing
4x instructor driven sighting laps including 1x high speed passenger ride in a sports saloon car (Evo X, BMW M3 or Subaru STI)
10 driving laps in the 300bhp Ariel Atom
Please allow up to 90 minutes at the venue.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional collision damage waiver (CDW) can be purchased on the day for £25. Without CDW drivers will be liable to pay the insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
Order an open gift voucher or book directly onto an available date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience
You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted
Min height 5'0"
Max height 6'5"
Max weight of 20 stone
Max age 80
Glasses must be worn if necessary
If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £50 surcharge per driver
In the instance of severe weather such as Snow, ice or dense fog your event may get cancelled and you will be offered an alternative date for your experience. Please refer to the events teams terms and conditions.
Selected weekday dates from Jan-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a £50 surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.