This is a four course lunch out in London - but not as you’ve ever had it before! Bustronome luncheon trips combine fine dining with a sightseeing tour of the Capital - taking in its many historic and iconic sights, all from a luxury double decker bus. The concept of Bustronome originated in Paris a few years ago, and now it has arrived in the UK. The bus, which sets off from Victoria Embankment, is painted in a distinctive black livery with luxe gold detailing, and the restaurant is situated on the top deck of the bus. Whilst downstairs is where all the magic happens, as the chefs prepare a variety of tasty and fresh seasonal dishes, all with a bit of gastronomic French twist to them, cooked up in the galley style kitchen. Now, rest assured, even though it’s a small, intimate setting for a restaurant (it seats about 38 people), you won’t be wobbling about trying to keep your plates and cutlery on the table, oh no. With perspex drinks holders and magnetic cutlery holders, the designers have really thought of every issue that dining on the move could present! And the menu also doubles up as a sightseeing map, and using the clever technology of the audiopen, you can hear more about each stop along the tour. And even if you’ve lived in London for years, we’re confident you’ll learn something new from it. This’d be an unusual way to explore the city during the day whilst dining out!
Luxury London lunch tours
4-course gastro meal on the move
Onboard the designer double decker bus
See the sights from your top deck booth!
Take in the London sights aboard Bustronome
A 4-course specially composed tasting menu
Tea or coffee and 50cl mineral water - still or sparkling
The high-end double decker bus boasts a unique panoramic dining room
Lunch tours last one hour and 45 minutes
Allow two hours in total for this experience
Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult
Spectators are welcome to view your departure
Alcoholic drinks must be pre-booked as the sale of alcohol is not permitted on board
Roasted Aubergine Salad Served with tahini sauce, lamb lettuce, spring onion and pomegranate
Pan Seared Salmon Served with leek and potato veloute
Rack Of Lamb Served with sweet potato puree in a blueberry sauce
Classic Panna Cotta Served with mango sauce and homemade crumble
Please note that menus are seasonal and subject to change.
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 250.00 kg
Weekdays and weekends throughout the year
Board at 12:00 and depart at 12:15
Dates are subject to availability
Due to popularity, it is recommended to book at least 4 weeks in advance to avoid disappointment
Not available from 14th June - 14th July
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £79.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.