'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
This unique driving experience day for those aged 10 - 16 years old is the perfect way to get them introduced to and enjoying driving for the very first time, with 30 minutes' driving time in a top of the range Ford Fiesta ST that's kitted out with a 1.6 litre Ecoboost Turbocharged engine, 17-inch alloys and half leather Recaro competition seats. Best of all, the experience takes place on both weekdays and weekends, plus the instructors on this will adapt lessons based on your child's driving ability and any previous driving experience they may have had, to ensure that it's a safe, but also relaxed and thus fun time they have behind the wheel.
Welcome and introduction
Safety Briefing in the car by one of our fully trained instructors
30 Minutes at the wheel of the car covering the basics
The lesson will include learning skills such as pulling away, steering, braking and changing gear
Experiences can be adapted if the child has been behind the wheel before
Certificate of completion to finish
Please allow up to 1 hour at the venue.
You can either book directly onto an available date of your choice from the Events Calendar by selecting 'Show Dates' or you can purchase one of our open gift vouchers to use and redeem within 10 months.
Before making a purchase, please read the information in the 'requirements' tab to ensure the recipient is valid to take part in the experience.
An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that. Cars are subject to availability and not all cars will be available at all venues.
The minimum age to participate in this experience is 10 years old. (Juniors under 17 will require parental/guardian consent to participate)
The minimum height to participate in this experience is 4ft 10in (147cm).
The maximum height to participate in this experience is 6ft 4in (193cm).
The maximum weight to participate in this experience is 20 stone.
All participants must have a good basic understanding of the English language and must be able to understand basic hand manoeuvres.
Appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn at all times during the event.
Participants must be in good health and must wear glasses if required.
Individuals who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate.
Experiences must be booked and taken before the expiry date of the voucher. We do ask that you book a minimum of 8 weeks in advance.
All experiences are subject to availability with regards to cars, date and venue.
Spectators are welcome at all our venues. Individuals under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Available on weekdays and weekends between February and November.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site, and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.