'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Give your child a head start with a 30-minute automatic young driver experience available nationwide. The experience is run by the UK's largest under 17 driving academy and offers juniors aged between 10-17 the chance to learn driving skills such as moving off, accelerating and braking along with road position, sign recognition and more advanced skills like reverse parking all under the watchful eye of a fully qualified instructor. Each 30-minute session takes place in a safe and controlled environment and is tailored to the attendee depending on their ability and age. This is the ideal lesson for anyone looking to learn how to drive an automatic car.
30 minutes driving on a replica road system that represents the UK roads, including junctions, roundabouts and road signs
Each student will receive a personalized Young Driver Drive Diary
You will learn the basics of driving in the latest Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 SRi
* The car used will be a automatic.
It is recommended that you arrive 15 minutes before your lesson is due to start. The lesson is 30 minutes long.
Your voucher is valid for 10-months from the date of purchase. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
All drivers must be aged between 10-17 years
Those with special accessibility requirements should contact the supplier to discuss them before opting for this lesson
This experience may not be suitable for participants with certain medical conditions, please enquire prior to booking
All participants must be accompanied by an adult throughout the entirety of the experience
Min height - 142cm
Weather and driving-appropriate clothing should be worn, closed-toe footwear must be worn
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
Please note that bookings cannot be made within 72 hours of purchase
All lessons are weather-dependent. If your lesson must be cancelled due to bad weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances, your lesson will be re-booked or you will be refunded.
Available on selected Saturdays and Sunday throughout the year.
Refreshments are available to purchase.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.