You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. A £20 upgrade fee is required to book a weekend date. A high-speed passenger ride can be added for £10.
Welcome, introduction and safety briefing.
6 miles driving the chosen car.
Cars to choose from at all venues include: Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Porsche, Nissan GTR, Audi R8, Ariel Atom* and the BMWi8*.*The Atom is only available at Prestwold & Mallory Park. The BMW i8 is not available at Donington or Mallory Park. Please note the Ariel Atom is only available between months of March and October.
You will need to allow to be at the venue for up to an hour.
In order to take part, drivers must have and produce their booking confirmation and a driving licence which allows them to legally drive on UK roads. Customers must arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time and if late may forfeit their booking. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 153 - 198cm and weight below 17 stone. Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English. Please check before you book that you meet these requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Available on selected weekdays throughout the Year. Selected weekends are available if the upgrade fee is paid (except at Mallory Park).
You can pre-order a photo package for £25 once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that. Cars are subject to availability and not all cars will be available at all venues.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
See how the pros do it with the double supercar passenger ride. Choose two cars you want to be driven in and then sit back and be taken around the circuit for 4 laps in each. Book a date online or buy a gift voucher.