A full day's rally driving with a morning session learning the basics of rally driving in the Ford Escort RS2000 and an afternoon session in the powerful four wheel drive Subaru Impreza. This full day experience is a must for all rally fans.
Purchase a gift voucher which is valid for 10 months or call to book direct onto a date.
Arrival and safety briefing
Morning sessions in the Ford Escort RS2000
Afternoon sessions in the Subaru Impreza
Timed lap on rally stage
Certificate on completion of event
Coffee available throughout the experience
This is a full day and you will be at the venue from 9.30am till 4pm.
Maximum weight is 18 stone, height is 6ft 6 inches and you must hold a full driving license. The price for this experience is for 1 person but you may wish to book in more. This experience is on a 5. 1 customer to car ratio.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
This experience is available on weekdays and weekends. The course runs from January to December, please call us for availability.
Accident damage indemnity: Reduces the potential cost of accident damage from £500 to £0 and is available to purchase for £15 per driver per day. Please note that if you require this accident damage indemnity it can be paid on arrival. Spectators - Spectators are welcome on the understanding that they sign a declaration of indemnity and on payment of £10 fee per person on arrival. Spectators will have the opportunity for Rally hot rides subject to cost and availability.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
Treat clients and staff to a corporate driving event like no other. Based in central England Rockingham circuit is the home to one of the fastest circuits in the UK and the home to this new corporate event.
Get driven in three supercars on a high-speed passenger ride around our circuit in Hertfordshire. Jump in beside the instructor as he rips around the track whilst you hold on for a thrill like no other. Experience speeds like never before with a gift voucher.