Trackdays.co.uk offers you the opportunity to drive 5 stunning Supercars all in one day! You will be behind the wheel for 6 laps each in an Aston Martin DB9, Ferrari 360, Porsche 911, Audi R8 and Lamborghini Gallardo. This mouth watering experience will be a dream come true for any Supercar enthusiast. Book now with Trackdays.co.uk
This experience is held at Heyford park, Upper Heyford in Oxfordshire.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available Friday. You can upgrade to book a Saturday for £25.00.
Welcome and registration.
Safety briefing on driving etiquette.
6 lap drive in the Audi R8.
6 lap drive in the Lamborghini.
6 lap drive in the Porsche 911.
6 lap drive in the Ferrari 360
6 lap drive in the Aston Martin DB9
High speed passenger ride
Individual driver assessment.
commemorative certificate on completion.
You need to allow up to 4 hours at the venue
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 4'11” – 6’6” and weight below 17 stone. Please check before you book that you meet the requirements. Saturday dates require a £25 upgrade to book.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected Fridays from March to November. You can upgrade to a Saturday date for £25.
There will be the opportunity to buy still photos on the day, prices starting at £15.
A damage waiver will be offered to all participants during the sign in process. The participant is not covered for damage unless they take out this waiver, and could be liable for an excess of up to £5000 per vehicle. The cost of the waiver is £25 for 1 car and £5 for every other car driven and will cover you for accidental damage costs. It will not cover damage caused as a result of the driver wilfully disobeying the instructor or wilfully driving outside the limits imposed.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.