Drive the car known as the Widow Maker the Porsche 911 GT2. When it comes to experiencing raw power nothing can come close to the Porsche. It has a 3.6-litre twin charged engine that has been derived from the famous Le Man winning GT1. Experience this phenomenal car with 10 laps driving around our purpose built track in Hertfordshire.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. Saturday dates can be booked for a £50 upgrade fee
Arrival and sign on
Theory based drivers safety briefing
3 track paced sighting laps
1 High speed passenger lap
10 laps driving the Porsche 911 GT2
Please allow up to an hour at the venue
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience. You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted. Min height 5'0" | Max height 6'2" | Max weight of 18 stone | Max age 75. Glasses must be worn if necessary. If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £50 surcharge per driver. When ordering a voucher or booking a date for Bovingdon Experiences you also agree to the additional Bovingdon Terms and Conditions
In the case of severe weather your event may be delayed or postponed. In this instance you will be offered alternative dates. No refund will be offered.
Selected weekday dates from Jan-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a £50 surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional collision damage waiver (CDW) can be purchased on the day for £25. Without CDW drivers will be liable to pay the insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
Learn to drift sideways at Rockingham with the premium learn to drift half day experience. Plenty of smoke and burning rubber await as you learn to do powerslides and figure of eight drifting techniques. Gift vouchers available online and are valid for 10 months.