Those youngsters in London with a keen interest in all things Harry Potter will enjoy this magical Wizards Walking Tour of the Capital! Under the guidance of a superfan and expert, this gentle two hour walking tour will take in some of the filming locations used in London that helped bring J.K Rowling’s magical adventures of Harry, Ron and Hermione into life from the pages of the bestselling books and onto the big screen. This is a really fun way for your budding trainee wizard or witch to discover the secrets behind how memorable scenes were filmed, such as where Harry and Hagrid made their way through the market to the famous blue door acting as the gateway between non-wizardry and Diagon Alley with The Leaky Cauldron, the famous public house for wizards. They’ll also get to see the facade of the door to the Ministry of Magic, which our heroes memorably infiltrated successfully with Polyjuice potion, and much more besides. And not to worry - as your guide will be able to show you side by side shot comparisons if certain locations aren’t yet familiar. Starting from Westminster underground station, and concluding at Bank underground station, it’s sure to be a magical tour with plenty of photo opportunities along the way - so make sure to bring a camera!
Discover J.K Rowling's wizard London on foot
Spend two hours seeing famous HP film locations
Tours are hosted by a hugely knowledgeable guide
See the Ministry, the Leaky Cauldron and lots more
Your tour will last around 2 hours
You will be led by a professional guide
Visit the site where Ron, Harry and Hermione infiltrate the Ministry using Polyjuice potion from the Deathly Hallows
See the ticket barriers Arthur Weasley struggles to go through with Harry in Order of the Phoenix
Pass the visitors' entrance to the Ministry of Magic from Order of the Phoenix
Go under the bridge destroyed by the Death Eaters in Half Blood Prince
See the locations used for The Leaky Cauldron in the Philosophers Stone and Prisoner of Azkaban
You will need an Oystercard or a Travelcard for this experience as a short tube ride is included in the tour
All under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
Child tickets are 3-15 years
This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or for prams/buggies
Spectators are not permitted
The tour does not visit Platform 9 ¾; however, your guide can give you details on how to get there from the finishing point of the tour
This is not an official Harry Potter Tour of London
Minimum Age: 3 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 250.00 kg
Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 2pm (January - December)
Daily at 2pm (School holidays and 1st April - 31st October)
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Wizards Walking Tour - Child Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £10.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.