Have afternoon tea and a wine tour for two at Yorkshire Heart Vineyard. At this beautiful winery spanning 17 acres there are 12,500 vines producing amazing wine. Gillian and Chris the owners will welcome you into their vineyard which originally started in their back garden in 2000 and produced their first bottle of wine in 2005. The couple will give you a tour of the vineyard and taste fantastic delicious wines. Sample Yorkshire Heart’s sparkling white and 3 still wines produced at the winery before being treated to delicious afternoon tea to share with homemade sandwiches and fresh cakes served with Yorkshire Tea. We know that the passionate owners will make sure you have a brilliant time and enjoy some of their wonderful wine.
Visit the family run Yorkshire Heart vineyard
Wine tasting with afternoon tea
Learn all about the story so far of this vineyard
Great value - these vouchers are for two people
A wine tasting tour for two people
Taste a sparkling white and 3 still wines with some light refreshments
A selection on homemade sandwiches and fresh cakes, served with Yorkshire tea
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Selected weekday and weekend dates throughout the year, subject to availability
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Wine Tasting Tour Afternoon Tea for Two Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £80.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.