Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £16.67 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
This location in Glasgow offers thrilling white water rafting and much more. At this one-of-a-kind urban watersports facility in Scotland, there are four different ways to get involved: white water rafting, river boarding, river tubing, and funyaking. Scotland's sole artificial white water facility is located at Glasgow's Pinkston Watersports Center, which is just beyond the M8. It's a great place to get a group together and try something new because it's so close to the city, but we must warn you that you will get wet!
Rafting, riverboarding, rivertubing and Funyaks
Choose your weapon to ride the rapids
Watersports centre on edge of Glasgow city centre
All the gear you need to ride the rapids included
One hour session on the water
Your choice of one of four activities on the white water course
All equipment is provided
Allow for around 2½ - 3 hours on site
White Water Rafting
Descend the rapids, in a 6 person inflatable raft
Exhilarating ride of the whitewater course in an inflatable kayak
Thrills and spills guaranteed, riding the whitewater on a boogie board
Take on the rapids with a specially designed Star/NRS tube
Minimum Age: 10 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Weekdays and weekends throughout the year, subject to availability
Sessions require minimum numbers of 4 to operate so individuals and couples will join other small groups
Changing rooms and showers are available on site
Minimum age 10
Under 18s must be accompanied on site by an adult
Spectators are welcome to come along and watch the action
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
White Water Activities Glasgow Near Me
City of Glasgow
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £50.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.