'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Learn the art of car control around an autotest style course on this 5 hour Westfield drifting experience at Three Sisters in Wigan.The Westfield Sport 1600 is an awesome track day car, and with slicks tyres on the rear, performing doughnuts and drifting moves around the course is as fun as it is challenging.
Arrival, registration and welcome
Helmet and Race Suit fitting
Passenger Course Demonstration - learn the art of car control around an auto test style course
Sessions of driving on the auto-test course*
*during the driving sessions you will be sharing the car with up to 6 other drivers and taking turns to drive over a period of 3 hours.
Please allow being at the venue for 5-5.5 hours.
You can order a 10-month gift voucher or book directly onto a date. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
Minimum age: 18.
Maximum weight: 19 stone.
Minimum height: 5'2".
Maximum height: 6'8".
A full UK or international equivalent driving licence (photo card) is required and needs to be produced on the day.
Non-UK licence holders must produce a passport on the day.
Medical conditions must be disclosed. Medical conditions must be disclosed.
Those with heart conditions, epilepsy or visual impairments and pregnant women will unfortunately not be able to participate.
Briefings are held in groups of up to 4 people.
There may be other vehicles on the track at your drive time.
Dress comfortably (and warmly in winter) with trousers, long sleeves and slim, flat-soled shoes.
Drivers will be provided with a helmet. A branded balaclava, face mask and gloves are available to purchase on the day for a small fee to meet current health and hygiene regulations
The standard cover included in the cost of this voucher will cover the driver on this experience for £15,000, with an excess payable of £5000 in the event of any damage being sustained to the car on the day.
A Collision Damage Waiver can be bought on the day for £25. This will reduce the excess from £5,000 to £500 and provide cover of £20,000.
Drivers will be required to provide a credit card in order to pre-authorise and hold the £5000 or reduced £500 excess as a guarantee for the duration of the experience. If a debit card is produced in place of a credit card, then a £10 admin processing fee will also apply.
£20,000 is the maximum cover available, and should it be the case that the repairs/replacement cost is more, the driver will not be liable to pay anything more.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Dates are limited so we advise checking availability before booking. The most recent dates are displayed online.
Please see the "General" section for details regarding Collision Damage Waivers on the day. Two thrilling Passenger Laps in a Westfield Race car for just £10 - minimum age 12. Photograph and video packages can be purchased on the day to capture your experience. A branded balaclava, face mask and gloves are also available to purchase for a small to meet current health and hygiene regulations. Also available on the day for adults and older kids we will bring along our latest toy! Try your skills out on our 200cc 6.5hp Big Wheeled Drift Trike – these unique pieces of kit are amazing fun, sliding at every turn and are suitable from 12 to an adult. This is available for as little as £10 on the day.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.