'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Hop behind the wheel of a Westfield 1600 Sport for an adrenaline-filled session of driving at the amazing venue that is Three Sisters in Wigan.
After your safety briefing, you will be kitted out with a race suit and helmet before taking part in some passenger learning sessions. You are then let loose on the skid pan area for a doughnut and drifting session around the autotest style course.
Arrival, registration and welcome
Helmet and Race Suit fitting
Passenger Course Demonstration - learn the art of car control around an auto test style course
Sessions of driving on the auto-test course*
*during the sessions you will be sharing the car with up to 6 other drivers and taking turns to drive over a period of 90 minutes.
Please allow up to 2.5 hours at the venue.
Photos and in-car video SD cards can be purchased on the day after you have finished your driving. Refreshments are available to purchase all day.
Order a 10 month gift voucher or book directly onto a date. You can upgrade the validity to 14 months when you order.
All drivers must be 18 or over and hold a valid full UK driving license. The licence will be checked on the day. If the driving licence is not a UK one then a passport will be required also. Guideline restrictions 5'2" - 6'8", max weight 19 Stone. All drivers will be required to sign a disclaimer on the day.
A suit and helmet are provided on the day and drivers are advised to wear narrow fitting flat shoes. Spectators are welcome. No pets are allowed on site.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Dates are limited so check before ordering a voucher. The latest dates can be seen online.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.