Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £23.33 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
These sessions function in a really unique way - you purchase your two-person coupon, reserve your day, and then get to select from a variety of watersports activities that are set up for you on the day at this magnificent centre. What types of water activities are available in Sunderland? You can paddle a bell boat, go kayaking, paddle boarding, or even use a canoe. For those who are unfamiliar, a bell boat is similar to two big side-by-side canoes joined by a platform. You all have to paddle at the same time. Try your hand at bodyboarding and surfing if you're feeling a bit more radical - but pier jumping takes the crown for the most extreme activity here! Enjoy these Sunderland watersports opportunities for fun in and on the water with a partner of your choosing.
Watersports activities at Roker Beach in Sunderland
Take your pick from the activities offered on the day
Surfing, canoeing, bell boats, SUP, pier jumps & more
No need to swim - just confidence in water needed
A 2 hour watersports session for two people
Choose from canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding, body boarding, surfing, pier jumping or bell boating on the day (dependent on weather conditions)
Canoeing - Great for leisure paddling
Kayaking - A fun and rewarding lesson
Stand up Paddleboarding - Taster session from a state of the art water-side location
Surfing - Learn the basics of surfing or fine tune your surfing technique
Pier Jumping - Learn how to safely take part in a jump off Roker Pier
Bell Boating - Work together to provide the momentum to get the activity moving
Minimum age 6
6-8 year olds need to be accompanied by a participating adult
Under 16s must be accompanied by a spectating adult
No experience is required however you must be water confident
Spectators are welcome to come along and watch the action
Minimum Age: 6 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Minimum Height: 147.00 cm
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
May to October weekdays and weekends 09:00 until 21:30
October to April weekends and some weekdays 09:00 until 17:00
There are no on site facilities for spectator's but there are lots of local cafes etc on the seafront
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Watersports for Two Sunderland Near Me
Tyne and Wear
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £70.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.