Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £36.67 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
If you're looking for private riding lessons in Perthshire, you're in luck! Whether it's been years since you last rode a horse, you've lost your confidence, or you're simply nervous around horses, these bespoke two-hour courses are designed to help you get back in the saddle with confidence.
The riding school is located near Pitlochry and is run by Kirsty, a highly experienced horse trainer and rider who has been riding since she was a young girl. Kirsty has competed for Team GB in vaulting events and worked as a horse trainer and rider in a stunt school. Her passion for horses and teaching led her to open her own school.
As the lessons are one-to-one, each session is tailored to your specific needs. Whether you need help revisiting the basics of horse riding, want to improve your balance and position in the saddle, or are looking for more advanced training in jumps, Kirsty has got you covered. In addition, these individual riding sessions can also include tutoring on caring for your horse through training and feeding.
With Kirsty's expertise and guidance, you can rest assured that you'll be on the right track to becoming a happy and confident rider. So why wait? Book your private riding lessons today and get ready to experience the joy of horse riding in Perthshire!
Two-hour private riding lessons
One to one teaching
Regain your confidence on a horse
At a specialist school in Pitlochry
Two hour private riding lesson
1:1 sessions with an experienced trainer and specially trained horses
Sessions are tailored to suit your needs
Individual confidence issues can be addressed
Improvement areas that can be covered:
Your attitude, to become more positive
Handling issues with correct groundwork
Improving position and balance of your riding seat
Your knowledge of correct training and feeding of your horse
What to do with behaviour issues on and off the horse
Lean how to fall off (properly and as safely as possible)
Your skill set; how to grow your confidence
Spectators are welcome to come along
Minimum age 6
Under 16s must be accompanied by a spectating or participating adult
Maximum weight 16 stone
A good general level of fitness is required
No riding experience is necessary, but is preferred
Minimum Age: 6 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Suitable outdoor clothing and footwear must be worn
Regular weekday and weekend dates throughout the year
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Horse Riding - 2 Hour Private Confidence Course Near Me
Perth and Kinross
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £110.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.