Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £23.00 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
The Cotswold Archery School's slogan is "Finding the Archer from Within," and what better place to achieve this than in the picturesque setting of the Batsford Arboretum grounds in Moreton in Marsh? This Gloucestershire location is ideal since it has everything you need for a fun session learning the basics of archery and offers lots of opportunities for practise! Neil and Jenny, who oversee the archery instruction, take great satisfaction in their ability to instruct aspiring archers utilising a tried-and-true teaching strategy in a professional, educational, and personable manner. These Gloucestershire experiences go beyond the typical taster course since they last two hours instead of the conventional one. You will spend the first hour studying the Olympic sport and practising your posture and shooting technique - and the second hour shooting multiple different types of bow. You and a partner of your choosing will be hard-pressed to find a more thorough archery experience in the UK!
A two hour archery session in the Cotswolds
Located within the grounds of the Batsford Arboretum
Learn style & posture with the recurve training bow
Then try shooting a variety of different bow types
Two hour archery session for two
Full safety briefing and demonstrations of each bow by your archery instructor
The first hour is spent with the three piece wooden training bow, to establish good style and shooting posture using the bare-bow shooting style
You will then have the opportunity to shoot with up to five other bow styles such as metal handled recurve bows, Syrian horse-bows, American Flatbows, Compound hunting bows and Mongolian Recurve bows
You will form part of a group of up to a maximum of 12 participants
Minimum age 8
Under 18s must be accompanied on site by an adult
Suitable for all levels of ability and experience
Spectators are welcome
Dogs are welcome but must be kelp on a lead at all times
Minimum Age: 8 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 250.00 kg
Seven days a week
Sessions operate at 10am and 4pm April to September and 10am and 1pm October to March
All archery sessions are subject weather conditions
Other timings can be arranged, subject to availability
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Two Hour Archery Session for Two Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £69.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.