This is one day out in London that’s sure to have a special plaice(!) in your heart - because not only will you be taking in a sightseeing tour of the Capital on a vintage open top bus, but you’ll also be enjoying that most quintessential of British greats, fish and chips, in a traditional London pub! Your tour will be happening on a bonafide, fully restored, open top Routemaster double decker London bus. These majestic red buses are just as iconic as some of the landmarks you’ll be taking in, from Big Ben to the London Eye, having pounded the city streets since the 1950s. And although they’ve been superseded by their greener, leaner, modern day equivalents in the years since, for many tourists and Londoners alike, the original big red Routemasters are a synonymous visual shorthand for London itself. Departing from Victoria Coach Station, an onboard tour guide will be offering running commentary, insights and anecdotes as you cruise past Trafalgar Square, St Paul’s Cathedral and over Tower Bridge, affording you the opportunity to take in so much more than you would on foot! And it’s when you get to the Tower of London that you’ll disembark to take a short cruise from the pier upstream to Westminster, in a boat along the River Thames. You’ll then rejoin your open top bus tour on arrival at Westminster, from where you’ll head over to Buckingham Palace. And if it’s a morning tour you’ll be taking, you might be just in time to see the daily Changing of the Guards ceremony outside the Palace. Your tour will conclude as you alight from the bus at Victoria, and head off to enjoy a scrumptious fish and chips lunch at one of London’s many traditional pubs.
A tour of London on a 1950s open top bus
Live professional guide onboard with you
Great views of London and a stop at Tower of London
See the Changing of the Guards ceremony at Buckingham Palace
3 ½ hour tour of London on a 1950s Open Top Routemaster bus
Highlights include both old and new, including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, St Paul's Cathedral, London Bridge and the London Eye
Live professional guide
Great views of London and photo stop at Buckingham Palace
A river trip on the Thames - extended boat trip on the River Thames
Enjoy excellent views of The Houses of Parliament, St Paul's Cathedral, The Shard, Shakespeare's Globe and many more from the river whilst being entertained by our tour guide
See the Changing Of The Guards ceremony at Buckingham Palace (only available on morning tours)
Fish and chips lunch with tea or coffee in a traditional London pub in Victoria
Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult
If there is no Changing Of The Guards ceremony scheduled on the day of your tour, you will stop to take photos in front of Buckingham Palace
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Winter months: November, December and March - Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
Summer months: Daily except Sunday
January and February - Wednesdays and Saturdays only
Bus and Cruise Tours and Fish and Chip Tours generally depart at 7:45am or 13:00pm from Victoria
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £70.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.