Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £13.00 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
Get a taste for the history, and the wine, of this Shropshire Vineyard dating back to 50AD. Being welcomed onto the vineyard with some tea or coffee. You will begin your tour with an informative talk by the farmer's son, David Millington, uncovering the Roman history of wine and their very own vineyard. Your guide will take you out to the vineyard to walk through the rows of vines in the beautiful Shropshire countryside before returning inside to the winery. In the winery you will be shown the process from crushing grapes to corking bottles. And then the moment you have been waiting for, the wine tasting where you will sample 5 different wines, including a sparkling variety. Once your tasting and tour are complete your day doesn't have to end there, you will be treated to a tasty lunch, which is of course served with wine.
Tasting and Lunch
Shropshire vineyard steeped in Roman history
Guided tour and tasting
Visit the vineyards flock of Roman sheep
Tea or coffee on arrival
Brief history of the site
Guided tour and tasting of 5 wines
One course lunch served with wine
Please allow around 4 hours on site
There are good onsite facilities including toilets, gift shop and restaurant
Selected weekdays and weekends between March and October
Lunch tours start at 10:30am with occasional evening tours available at 6pm
Vineyard tours are subject to weather
Due to popularity is is recommended you book well in advance (especially weekends) to avoid disappointment
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
All those tasting the wines must be over 18years of age
The experience is not suitable for spectators
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Tour and Tasting with Lunch Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £39.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.