This is the totally brilliant way to discover London on a VIP tour, taking you on both a luxury coach tour, a river boat cruise and a flight on the world famous London Eye along the South Bank! Your fully comprehensive tour begins first thing in the morning at Victoria Coach Station, where you will board your luxury VIP coach that’ll be taking you to each stop along the tour, which have plush, comfortable seats and full WiFi accessibility. You’ll be the first group of the day to take a tour around St Paul’s Cathedral, the magnificent Baroque building designed by the famous architect Sir Christopher Wren. From there, it’s on to see the daily Changing of the Guards ceremony at Buckingham Palace. Following a quick lunch break, you’ll then get to see the Crown Jewels along with Traitor’s Gate and the Bloody Tower amongst many other sights of interest at the historic Tower of London under the guidance of a Yeoman Warder. Then, following a relaxed cruise along the River Thames in a river cruise boat, you’ll disembark at one of the Capital’s most notable landmarks to enjoy a bird’s eye view of the city via a flight in a capsule on the London Eye.
VIP tours of London by luxury coach
Fully guided with entrance tickets included
A privately chartered Thames boat tour
Plus flight on the London Eye
A Full Day VIP Tour of London
First group inside St Paul's with professional guide and fast entry ticket
Please note: self tour with no guiding inside St Paul's during Sunday Services
Panoramic drive seeing the icons of London; Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament the London Eye etc
Changing of the Guard - subject to availability
Free time for lunch (meal not included)
Visit the Tower of London and see the Crown Jewels
Extended exclusive private boat trip on the Thames
Transportation by luxury air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi on board
You will also receive a flight on the London Eye
Minimum age 5
Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult
Minimum Age: 5 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
Summer months: 1st April - 31st October - Daily
Winter months: Nov - Dec and March Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
January - February: Wednesdays and Saturdays
Tours depart at 07:45am
Please note on Sundays there will be no guiding inside St. Paul's Cathedral due to church services
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Split your purchase of £170.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.