Open up a delectable hamper filled with artisanal cheeses, wines, smoked salmon, and other gourmet goodies! This carefully crafted gift is shipped straight to your doorstep, bringing an array of delicious treats to your table.
This gift voucher is specifically for the Taste of Sussex Gourmet Cheese Gift box, which arrives beautifully wrapped and tied with a raffia bow. Each hamper comes with a gift tag, allowing you to add a personalized message for your recipient.
All hampers share one common trait: they feature the finest foods created by passionate artisans using locally sourced ingredients. Your gift will be thoughtfully curated by Sussex Gourmand, a group of foodies who take pride in selecting the best of the county's offerings. From cheeses and wines to gourmet crackers, pestos, and pastes, each item has been handpicked and many have won awards.
The Taste of Sussex Gourmet Cheese Gift box includes local cheeses like the Brighton Blue, the nutty Mayfield, and the Seven Sisters, made from sheep's milk.
English wines are also showcased in this hamper. Alongside the cheese, you'll enjoy a delightful bottle of Blanc de Noris 2013 wine, which boasts a smooth texture with notes of raspberry and white chocolate.
Taste Of Sussex Cheese Gourmet Gift Box
Delivered directly to your door
Award-winning cheeses, wines and more
Available anywhere in mainland UK
Luxury gourmet gift boxes - the perfect present for food lovers
Presented with tasting notes in a gift box with natural raffia ribbon
Gift tag with your personalised message
Packed in eco-friendly sheep's wool courier box with chilling devices to ensure it arrives in top condition
Delivery throughout mainland UK via courier is included
This voucher is for the Taste Of Sussex Cheese Gourmet Gift Box
Taste of Sussex
The perfect Sussex hamper that showcases wonderful, award winning artisan food and wine
Minimum age 18
Once registered and redeemed delivery is 1-3 days (or your chosen dates)
A delivery date will be confirmed once your order has been processed
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
~TASTE OF SUSSEX~
Sussex beef bresaola - Native breed, naturally reared beef, additive-free and naturally cured with hand-harvested, sustainably produced sea salt, home-grown herbs, spices, hedgerow berries and Sussex gin, lightly smoked and air-dried (50g)
Sussex wild venison bresaola - Cured with Sussex gin and foraged berries, lightly smoked and air-dried (50g)
Naturally cured, smoked and air-dried wild venison. Additive-free, cured with hand-harvested, sustainable sea salt, with herbs and spices (50g)
Natural Sussex oak smoked salmon from award-winning smokers (200g)
Brighton Blue - Mild semi-soft cow's milk cheese with a mellow blue flavour and slightly salty finish (125g)
Truffle Ewe - Matured semi-soft cheese made from sheep milk, with two layers of black truffle (125g)
Twineham Grange - a parmesan-style cheese perfect for fine shavings over the Sussex Beef Bresaola (150g)
Forest mushroom thins (made with a blend of three organic flours (24 pieces)
Quince paste - membrillo-style, in a jar, delicious with every cheese
Blanc de Noirs 2013 (Albourne Wine Estate)
Award winning due to its smooth taste, fine, persistent mousse and superb flavour
Expect notes of raspberry, white chocolate and brioche (750ml)
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £129.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.