Pay in 3 interest-free payments of £15.00 with . Learn more
Why buy from us?
When you try archery in Hertfordshire, there is a little twist - you'll be participating in a "bare bow" archery session where the recurve bows you'll be shooting don't have sights on them and you must line up your shots by utilising coordination and balance. In addition to making sure you have all the most recent, top-notch archery equipment to play with, this family-owned and operated facility at the really attractive Three Lakes Leisure park near Ware in Hertfordshire has made sure the focus is most definitely on enjoyment. Try to hit your mark at this beautiful location with a friend or loved one with our target archery for two experience.
Archery & more, all on offer at Ware, near Stevenage
You'll be given full-sized archery gear
This is 'Bare bow' (no sights on them) archery
Finish off with a competition round shoot
The archery session lasts for an hour
Safety briefing, tuition on how to hold the bow, loading an arrow and release
After coaching and practice shots the session will end with a fun competition or personal scored round of 16 arrows
All tuition is provided by experienced archers with the head coaches GNAS (Grand National Archery Society) qualified and registered
You may be forming part of a small group with other guests
Under 16's must be accompanied on site by an adult
Not suitable for people with neck or shoulder injuries
Spectators are always welcome including supervised children
There is a large car park, wheelchair access to the site
Outdoor seating area
Hot and cold refreshments are available to purchase on site
The farm complex also offers a family friendly restaurant, licensed bar, 9 hole golf course and fishing lakes
Other outdoor activities are usually available for guests and spectators
Minimum Age: 10 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
The venue is open all year round on most weekends and some weekdays
Some sessions may be run indoors if strong winds or heavy rain are expected
You should wear suitable outdoor clothing
Long hair should be tied back, loose jewellery, long necklaces and facial piercings must be removed
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.
Target Archery for Two Near Me
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
Split your purchase of £45.00 into 3 with no sign-up fees or late fees.
£23.00 , Today
£23.00 , 1 month
£23.00 , 2 months
Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
Remaining payments are taken automatically.
Available for purchases of £30 to £2,000. Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. 18+ UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone. Use may affect your credit score or make credit less accessible or more expensive for you. Consider if affordable for you. Terms and conditions apply. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.