'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
Flying is not just about piloting an aircraft well - Navigation and Observation are two equally important parts. Your Helicopter Trial Lesson will allow you to experience the thrill of flying and will set you on your way with the key skill needed to get your own pilot's licence!
Your lesson is preceded by a short flight briefing with our instructor who will explain all aspects of the flight including the effects of controls and how a helicopter flies. You will then be allowed to take the controls and actually fly the aircraft! Spend up to 20 minutes in the air, both as a pilot and a passenger, split between three separate flights.
A trial lesson will give an insight into the thrills of flying and you will receive a certificate signed by our instructor.
A truly fabulous gift for anyone of any age and also a perfect introduction to flying for those who have always wanted to try flying a helicopter.
With every voucher we are sending a student notes booklet, which give an insight into the basic aircraft handling techniques, photo of a typical cockpit, log book extract, etc. It's a fabulous way to enhance your gift and make it even more special.
• Total of 3 x 6/7 minute flights
• Split between 2 x Observation and 1 x Hands-on flight with Hover Challenge
• Pre-Flight Briefings
• Public Liability Insurance
• Signed Flight Certificate on Completion
• 24/7 Online Booking Facility
• Counts Towards a Pilot's License
• Valid any location specified
• Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- once you buy a voucher you are not then left to book the experience yourself. We handle your booking from A-Z, not only providing online dates but also dealing with the supplier to secure your date. Even after you have had your experience, we will ask you for a review of the event to ensure everything went ok.
- Our core staff have been working in the industry since 2004 and have all the experience necessary to deliver the experience that is perfect for you.
- Each venue and provider has been vetted by us and reviewed by our customers meaning we can give you honest, unbiased advice about what you are ordering.
- We have 3 lines of communication; phone, chat and email and our customer service centre is open 6 days a week. The average answer time for our call centre to answer is 20 seconds and we have a vast help section where you should be able to find any answer online.
- Once you have chosen a date, we will help to ensure that you get the confirmation in time for your event and if need be we will liaise with the supplier on your behalf if there is a problem.
- After each event we invite our customers to review the venue and the provider. This valuable feedback is then used to improve our service and also made public to other customers considering the same event. As a returning customer you will be eligible for a trackdays.co.uk discount code to use on your next purchase.