'Eligible for exchange' means that if the recipient of the voucher decides they would rather choose a different experience, they can use the cash value of the voucher as credit to purchase anything else from the website (and make a top up payment if required).
Why buy from us?
One of our most popular supercar driving experiences, the Supercar Thrill with High Speed Passenger Ride gets you 5 driving laps in your chosen supercar, with a fleet including the Ferrari 360 or California, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Lamborghini Gallardo, Audi R8 and Porsche 911 Turbo to choose from.Before your time behind the wheel, you'll get 2 instructor driven demo laps in a high powered saloon car, showing you the racing line, as well as where and when to brake or accelerate. After you experienced 5 laps in the hot seat, you'll be taken around the track on a high-speed passenger ride where your instructor will show you how it's really done.
Signing in and registration
Safety and techniques briefing
2 demo laps in a saloon car driven by an instructor
5 laps driving your chosen supercar*
High-speed passenger ride
De-brief and presentation of a certificate
*5 laps at Teesside. At Elvington, owing to the length of the track, you will receive 4 laps.
Please allow up to 2 hours at the venue.
Book a gift voucher which is valid for ten months or book onto any available date. You can upgrade the validity when you order.
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads
The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 120 - 190cm and weight below 18 stone
Please check before you book that you meet the requirements
Please do not book this experience if the driver is only able to travel to one of the venue choices, they must be as flexible as the voucher is regarding venue choice and availability
Venue specific vouchers are available to buy
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected weekdays and weekends from March - November
Like most experiences you could be liable for the insurance excess for any damage caused to the vehicles and this can be expensive. When you sign on for your experience you will be offered a Damage Waiver for the cost of £20.00 to cover you driving any amount of vehicles for your event, full terms and conditions will be given to you on the day. Photos can be purchased on the day from £15.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
- All of our customers are invited to review our service and the service of the operator running the event. As a returning customer you will be eligable for a trackdays discount code to use on your next purchase.